Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Inspired By Anything Goes~ Week 2

Morning Everyone!
I wanted to pop in and remind you all about our challenge going on

We are on week 2 of our
Inspired By: Anything Goes challenge!
We would LOVE to see all your entries!!!
You have until Saturday March 9th to link up and I will be back on Sunday March10th with the Top 3, February Monthly winner and our next challenge!

Have a GREAT rest of your weekend!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Hi so sorry but I am having problems with my connection to my blog here is my blog address http://dixicreations.blogspot.co.uk/ I would love a comment.
Thank
Denise I am no 164
xoxo

ladyjanet_56 said...

Hope you don't mind not having a card I thought these might inspire people to "work outside the box" as is said, love the DT work. Janet T

Emily D. said...

Had a blast looking at everyone's work!!!!